How to be a WCS Super Student
1. Arrive to school on time each day.
2. Complete all of your classroom work to the best of your ability.
3. Finish and return all of your homework and reading logs by the due date.
4. Respect others and follow all of the classroom and school rules. No rule tickets, referrals or visits to the homework line are allowed.
5. Be responsible about delivering and returning all notes and school communications.
6. Be an example to others of a kind and caring WCS Patriot.
Be a WCS Super Student! for Brenda Toms is currently under construction. Please come back later.