1) Students interested in Math Field Day , daily Practices are happening! We will meet in Rm 602 during lunch A, and in Rm 601 and 604 during lunch B. We play math games and compete with one another. Come have some fun during lunch.
2) Remember that Testing snacks are to be distributed and eaten in second period. We also need to make sure any restroom use is done then as well. Students make sure you have a book to read if you finish with a couple of minutes to spare BUT don’t rush through the test. Take enough time to do your best!
3) The permission slips for the dance are going home in advisory today and tickets go on sale this Friday before school and at both lunches. Tickets are just $5 and include a free treat. This is the last dance for 6th and 7th graders. Come and celebrate the last quarter of the year with a fun Hawaiian dance!!! You will need ID to go to the dance - if you do need to replace it, do it now with Miss Monica for just $5. Save time and hassle on Friday and take care of it today.
4) Music Man rehearsal returns tomorrow from 2:30 to 4:30 - all cast members must be in attendance at tomorrows rehearsal. The play is less then 3 weeks away - make sure you make plans on attending one of our three performances, May 15th, 16th and 17th at 7pm each night. Tickets are just $5 for students and $7 for adults.
5) Soccer intramural signups will be this week at lunch - Games start next week. Look for Hana at the table this week, and make sure you bring your team with you to signup so we can get everyone's name right. Any questions see Hana or Mrs. Sherman.
6) ASB is working on the testing reward - as soon as we have the time and dates we will let you know. Remember you have to be here all the days of testing with no absences, excused or not to qualify.
7) Don't forget - next Monday May 5th is the meeting to discuss the trip to Washington DC and Paris and Spain in 2009. Don't miss out - ask your language teacher or Mrs. Sherman for an information flyer.