Expected School Wide Learning Results
ESLR 1: Independent Learner
1. Use a variety of learning strategies including goal setting, planning time management, and progress checking.
ESLR 2: Critical Thinkers
1. Exhibit higher level thinking skills, including application, analysis, evaluation, and synthesis, and convey these skills to new students.
ESLR 3: Academic Achievers
1. Meet or exceed, state district and grade level content standards in core subject areas.
ESLR 4: Responsible Citizens
1. Be able to read, write, listen, and speak effectively
ESLR 5: Users of Technology
1. Utilize technology in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, using the computer to conduct research and develop supporting evidence or data, enhancing their presentation of information and ideas, and preparing them for college and careers.