All students must wear their lanyard and school ID all day / everyday when on campus, except during PE.
This purpose of wearing our school ID's on lanyards is for school safety! In addition, students will use their ID's for library access, textbook checkout, tardy slips, attendance, identification, lunch, dances, school activities, etc.
* Students must wear the lanyards around their neck.
* Students may not keep their ID's/lanyards in backpacks and/or pockets during the school day.
* Students may not exchange the school provided lanyard for a personal lanyard.
* Students may be subject to disciplinary actions for not wearing the lanyard and ID card.
* Students who lose/misplace the lanyard and ID card must pay $5.00 for new ID, $1.00 for new lanyard, and $1.00 for a replacement plastic sleeve.
Consequences for violating Lanyard/ID Policy
* Students will receive a written/printed citation for not wearing the lanyard around their neck. The lanyard must be visible at all times.