| TEST || TEST DATE || REGISTRATION DEADLINES|
| SAT & Subject Tests || October 5, 2013|| September 6|| September 20|
| SAT & Subject Tests|| November 2, 2013*|| October 3|| October 18|
| SAT & Subject Tests|| December 7, 2013|| November 8|| November 22|
| SAT & Subject Tests|| January 25, 2014|| December 27|| January 10|
| SAT || March 8, 2014|| February 7|| February 21|
| SAT & Subject Tests || May 3, 2014|| April 4|| April 18|
| SAT & Subject Tests|| June 7, 2014|| May 9|| May 23|
| FEES || |
| SAT ||$51.00|
SAT Subject Tests (basic registration fee -- $24.50) plus fee per test
| SAT Language Tests with Listening (basic registration fee -- $24.50) plus test fee ||$24.00|
- Sunday administrations will occur the day after each Saturday test date for students who cannot test on Saturday for religious reasons.
- The Language Tests with Listening are offered in November only. You may take only one listening test at that time.*
- For students testing outside the U.S., U.S. territories, and Puerto Rico: Web registration, and telephone re-registration must be received by the international deadline dates listed above.
- Mailed registration materials must be postmarked by the U.S. deadlines.
- Mailed registration materials must be received by the international deadlines.
- Students who may qualify for a fee waiver must make the request in the counseling office 2 weeks prior to the regular registration deadline.