| TEST || TEST DATE || REGISTRATION DEADLINES|
| SAT & Subject Tests || October 6, 2012|| September 7|| September 21|
| SAT & Subject Tests|| November 3, 2012*|| October 4|| October 19|
| SAT & Subject Tests|| December 1, 2012|| November 1|| November 16|
| SAT & Subject Tests|| January 26, 2013|| December 28|| January 11|
| SAT || March 9, 2013|| February 9|| February 22|
| SAT & Subject Tests || May 4, 2013|| April 5|| April 19|
| SAT & Subject Tests|| June 1, 2013|| May 2|| May 17|
| FEES || |
| SAT ||$50.00|
SAT Subject Tests (basic registration fee -- $23)plus fee per test
| SAT Language Tests with Listening (basic registration fee -- $22) plus test fee ||$23.00|
- Sunday administrations will occur the day after each Saturday test date for students who cannot test on Saturday for religious reasons.
- The Language Tests with Listening are offered in November only. You may take only one listening test at that time.*
- For students testing outside the U.S., U.S. territories, and Puerto Rico: Web registration, and telephone re-registration must be received by the international deadline dates listed above.
- Mailed registration materials must be postmarked by the U.S. deadlines.
- Mailed registration materials must be received by the international deadlines.
- Students who may qualify for a fee waiver must make the request in the counseling office 2 weeks prior to the regular registration deadline.